CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS AND MARKETING STRATEGY
12 August 2021, Bandar Lampung, Indonesia
CALL FOR PAPER
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 10, 2021
Paper Submission Deadline: August 10, 2021
** Here is the Conference Program (Finalized version) **
The 3rd ICEBFG 2020 Bandar Lampung Conference on Economics, Business, Finance and Governance Research will be held on August 12 (Thursday), 2021 at Pascasarjana Universitas Bandar Lampung in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia. The conference theme is “Strengthening Competitive Strategy in the Digital Era of Business and Marketing”. The First ICBMS 2021 conference brings together academics and professionals from all business and economics disciplines to share their latest research findings and brainstorm new research ideas across disciplines. It is a unique forum for researchers with cross-disciplinary interests to meet and interact. Research papers using theoretical, quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-methods approaches are encouraged as are those using interdisciplinary approaches.
ORGANIZER: ICBMS Committee
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
- The First ICBMS Conference invites submission of academic and professional research papers/abstracts from the full range of business and economics disciplines, including all sub-fields and related topics in Business, Finance, and Marketing Strategy. Research papers/abstracts cutting across business and non-business disciplines (e.g., law, politics, etc.) are also welcome.
- The First ICBMS Conference encourages discussions on research-in-progress. For those authors who cannot submit full papers, they can present their latest research findings at the First ICBMS Conference if their abstracts are accepted. Peer reviewed abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Interested parties without papers/abstracts for presentation are also invited to participate as attendees at the First ICBMS Conference.
- Submit full paper/abstract (in MS Word) via the Online Submission [click to enter].
- Full papers/abstracts received by the deadline will be (double-blind) peer-reviewed by an internal panel on a rolling basis. A notification of acceptance/rejection will be issued within 15 days after submission.
- For co-authored papers/abstracts (with more than one author), the submitting author will serve as the corresponding author who has the responsibility to forward all correspondences to his/her co-authors (e.g., acceptance/rejection emails).
- Full papers/abstracts accepted for the First ICBMS Conference will be included in the Conference Proceedings for free distribution at the conference. Authors are NOT required to transfer copyrights to ICBMS.
- Several journals (indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar, etc.) will publish special issues featuring selected papers from the ICBMS Conference:
Upon submitting to the ICBMS conference for presentation, the authors will be invited to choose a journal as a possible publication outlet. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is NO extra publication fee. Click here to see detailed journal information.
TENTATIVE PROGRAM & INSTRUCTIONS TO PRESENTERS
The ICBMS 2021 Bandar Lampung conference program (finalized version) is available here.
- Deadline for submission of abstract: August 10, 2021
- Deadline for submission of Full Paper: August 10, 2021
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: August 10, 2021
- Deadline for authors registration: August 10, 2021
- Conference date: August 10, 2021
Please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com